Samba Combination Snacks and Cold Drinks
A fantastic new confectionery machine dances into the market. The Samba Classic offers maximum flexibility in dispensing, thanks to an innovative technology for product distribution and dispensing. The user-friendly interface is designed to be intuitive. The attractive high-impact aesthetics are characterised by an elegant aluminium side panel with a black insert made of bright polycarbonate.
The large LED-lit glass front and the new outward opening ergonomic delivery bin complete the image of the vending machine. Ease of maintenance completes the offer of this new classic vending machine, which is bound to become a well-established point of reference on the market for years to come. Samba Classic: there is a new rhythm in the Vending sector.
It’s also available as a combination machine, where cold drinks (cans & bottles) can be introduced to present a compact refreshment service – ideal for the smaller business and locations where efficient use of space is vital!
Choice of two models:
Confectionery only – 36 selections across 6 levels.
Confectionery & cold drinks – 24 confectionery selections across 4 levels, 16 selections of bottles and cans across 2 levels.
Samba achieves the industry leading A+ Energy rating and exceeds the standard set by the EVA (European Vending Association).
Thanks to its “green” features, Samba has been awarded with Auto Vending Innovation Award for best in ‘Machine Intelligence’ (November, 2008).
ECO friendly features:
Energy saving LED lighting
Eco friendly refrigeration
Glass panel requires no heating
25% more efficient than previous models
- Simple and easy to use numeric keypad.
- Ergonomic delivery bin for easy product collection.
- Designed to twin with the new “Canto” hot drinks machine, the new “Samba” confectionery and “Samba” food machines, to present a complete r
- Infra-red detection system for guaranteed product delivery.
- Patented directional LED lighting.
- Footprint: 1830mm (h) x 890mm (w) x 860mm (d)
- Available in company livery.
- Optional cashless system.