Offering total flexibility the 9100 serves espresso bean based coffees, instant decaffeinated coffee and hot chocolate. There is also a fresh leaf tea version where the instant coffee canister is replaced by the fresh leaf tea brewer. Its extra-large canisters (up to 4Kg of coffee beans in the Espresso model) provide a capacity similar to bigger floor standing machines in a smaller footprint.
The large 10 inch touch screen menu offers the customer lots of ways to tailor their favourite drinks just exactly how they like it. The 9100 also features an L.E.D. lighting system in the dispense area to show exactly where to place your cup for coffee, tea and hot water or even a thermal coffee pot. Good HACCP management for hygiene is catered for too, with colour coded internal parts it’s easy to learn what to clean and when. Connect the 9100 to the internet by optional WIFI kit or cable and it can send event alerts such as drip tray full or ingredients canister empty to a designated email. It’s packed with clever energy saving technology such an energy management system which powers down when it’s not in use, reducing energy consumption. The 9100 is capable of serving up to 12oz drinks or a thermal coffee pot.
- Up to 200 drinks a day
- Easy to use 10 inch touch screen selection menu
- Fully customisable menu screen can also play HD videos
- 1 x canister, Whole bean coffee up to 4 Kg
- 1 x canister, Soluble coffee 1.2 Kg
- 1 x canister, Leaf Tea 1.1 Kg
- 1 x canister, milk powder 1.2 Kg
- 1 x canister, milk granules 1.2 Kg
- 1 x canister, Chocolate 1.9 Kg
- 200 waste cakes capacity
- Optional MDB compatible payment pod allows mechanisms to be installed for cash, cashless credit/debit cards or MyZip keys and contactless enabled mobile phones
- USB function adds downloading of telemetry data to us USB stick to record the 9100’s performance or clone settings
- Footprint 870mm (h) x 450mm (w) x 525mm (d)
- Weight 75Kg